Saturday, December 31, 2011

A HUGE New Year favor from my lovely readers?


Hey lovely readers. I have the biggest favor ever to ask of you. 

I have entered a drawing into a tack contest. If my photo gets enough likes, then they will make my idea a reality. I have 200+ less votes than some of my competition, however this is very important to me. You see, the set i designed is pink in for breast cancer in honor of my amazing beautiful mother that lost the fight with breast cancer in 2004. I plan on donating part of any winnings at horse shows in 2012 to breast cancer research at the end of the year, and doing it while sporting this set designed for her would be a dream come true.

All you have to do is go to the Northern Tack page on Facebook, then to the tack contest album in their photo albums, and then "Like" my design. it's as simple as that. Then if you could pass it along to your friends and family I would be forever grateful. I'll post the link straight to my design here, all you have to do is hit "like".

Thank you ALL and again have a happy and safe New Year!


In honor of my gorgeous mother. 
1950-2004


No comments:

Post a Comment